Labels

Friday, November 21, 2014

2nd Shift BA LSD and BA Blueprint Coffee LSD for The Wine and Cheese Place

Thanks very much to 2nd Shift for making these fantastic beers for us!!!

BRC - emails sent out.  Again it was 1 bottle of each per person except the top 2nd Shift supporters got 2 bottles of each.   Thank you very much for your support!


The deadline pick up is Wednesday, November 26th at 7pm.
All the leftovers will go out for sale at 9am on Black Friday!



2nd Shift Barrel Aged LSD...$18.99
"Imperial Stout aged in George Dickel Whiskey Barrels for our friends at The Wine and Cheese Place. 20 cases produced.  You lucky SOB" - label


2nd Shift Barrel Aged LSD with Blueprint Coffee...$19.99
Our Imperial Stout aged in George Dickel Tennesse Whiskey Barrels with Blueprint Coffee Yrka Cheffe Dumerse for The Wine and Cheese Place.  21 Cases produced You lucky SOB" - label










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get an email for either. Not sure if that means I just wasn't selected or if I'm subscribed to the wrong email list (I just signed up recently). How do I sign up to get these emails in the future?

Paul Hayden said...

Shoot me an email with your info and let me check for you
paul@wineandcheeseplace.com