Labels

Friday, July 18, 2014

Deschutes Conflux No.3 Doppel Dinkel Bock


In stock now. 
We allocated this one out based on BREWards.
BRC emails have been sent out.  Check your emails now.

Thanks very much.

Also coming soon  Deschutes Black Butte XXVI - stay tuned.  Not this week.
Black Butte XXVI






Deschutes Conflux No.3 Doppel Dinkel Bock...$9.99 / 22oz

Alc. 10.5% | IBUs 17
Double down with this imperial spelt beer that features a generous amount of dinkel (spelt) malt in place of the traditional wheat malt. The result features aromas of bubblegum, banana, clove, citrus, and a slight spiciness. Smooth, full bodied and drinkable, Doppel Dinkel Bock will make the Bavarian in you proud!
Watch our video to learn more about this collaboration with our friends atDistelhauser.
Malt: Chocolate Wheat, Carared Malt, Pilsner, Wheat Malt, Spelt Malt
Hops: Bravo, US Tettnang, Citra
Other: Traditional German Ale Yeast


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop a comment about the BRC. Hopefully it's made a positive difference in the amount or quality of business done by TWCP but I'd be curious in the business it's driven away. I used to stop by during my lunch break since there's not a location close to where I live. I'd try and make a point to stop by once or twice a month sometimes not even buying anything but usually picking up one or two things if it sounded interesting. I'd exclusively shop at TWCP for limited releases and would always make sure to purchase other stuff during my trip, 2 birds with 1 stone since I have other stuff I'd be buying anyway. But now with the BRC, I just don't buy enough beer to qualify for limited releases and I can get most anything I want from more convenient stores. I homebrew regularly and just don't have the desire to compete with people who purchase commercial brews more frequently. The BRC removes any appeal of visiting TWCP for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. I do appreciate the quality of products and services offered by TWCP and wanted to leave some feedback about how implementing the BRC has affected at least one customer.

Paul Hayden said...

Thanks for the input. I will post a more detailed explanation on the blog later when I get a chance about the pros and cons. We have have tried so many methods and all of them have flaws. Overall I think the BRC has been positive. I know a lot of people have increased there frequency of visits and have heard mostly positive response. (I have even heard a number of times where somebody's work was having a party and the person talked their work into letting them pick up the product at our stores so they could get credit on their BRC account) We just noticed before on the limited releases like Cantillon, 90%+ of the people came in for their bottle of Cantillon and walked out with nothing else in hand. We felt this would be the way to reward regular shoppers. It is still worth visiting the store as I do put out some random extra rare beers on the shelf. FW Stickee Monkee bottles made it to the shelf, Avery Rufus Corvus, even a Cantillon last week, and Praire Funky Mosaic to name a few of the recent ones. I still want people to be able to find surprises on the shelf. Plus when we get to things like our Side Project releases, the top 200 people on the list will get some. When we get to 2nd Shift BA Blueprint Coffee release, there could be 400 bottles. So we will make it further down the list.
Again, I will post some more info later.
Again, thanks for the input, we always try to work with everyone.
Paul