Labels

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Taste Stone Enjoy By!!

Beer Tasting Tonight from 5-6pm!

Stone's Enjoy By 09.21.12 is not coming to St. Louis, but I scored a few bottles on my own and want to share them with our beer friends.

I don't want to wait to Friday since we don't have any to sell, so I am having a special tasting tonight - Aug 29, Wednesday from 5pm-6pm.   

We have a special wine tasting open house also on Wednesday so I will be up at the store Wednesday evening and thought it would be a perfect time to open these three beers. 
Plus expand your horizons and taste some of the best wines made in California including  Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Chardonnay,Cabernet and Zinfandel.

Taste three 99 rated IPA that are NOT available for sale in St. Louis

Stone Enjoy By 09.21.12 (99 on RateBeer)

Port Brewing/Lost Abbey Wipeout IPA (99 on RateBeer)
(bottled 7/24)
 Port Brewing/Lost Abbey  Mongo IPA (99 on RateBeer)
(bottled 5/3)

I have two bottles of each and we will have them over at the cheese counter, just come in and ask for a taste.   Plus we are tasting $450 worth of Sbragia Family wines in an open house format, come in and taste those also.  The wine tasting will be held where we normally have the beer tasting.

I will update the blog and twitter when the samples are gone, but I think they should last the full hour since it is a Wednesday and not a Friday.




No comments: